Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam/Board Press worthwhile for raw benching?

• 13-09-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Im looking for another option building tricep strength for benching anyone ever use these? Particularly the foam press as Ill be making my own and just stuffing it up my t shirt!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

1 board or 2 board only in my opinion.

Full/half foam roller presses are cool too.

They're not exactly going to build tricep/top end strength specifically because of the ROM tho.

Why do you think you need more tricep strength?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Hanley wrote: »
    1 board or 2 board only in my opinion.

Full/half foam roller presses are cool too.

They're not exactly going to build tricep/top end strength specifically because of the ROM tho.

Why do you think you need more tricep strength?

So it really is just a partial compound movement....that sounds really obvious now that Im reading it onscreen!
    Sure who doesnt need more tricep strength?!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Sure who doesnt need more tricep strength?!! :D

...people who get smashed off their chest (ie 99% of raw benchers!!) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Hanley wrote: »
    ...people who get smashed off their chest (ie 99% of raw benchers!!) :D

Oh Im used to that! Well....pinned to the bench more like. Im working on the bottom end of my bench too, I called it anderson benching (out of laziness) its in my log if you want to see what you think?

Advertisement