Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36 Handguard - Full Size

Options
  • 13-09-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

As the title says, I'm looking for a full size G36 handguard, they seem to be out of stock online or too expensive for me.
    I would accept a G36K handguard as well if the price is low enough, although to be honest I would prefer a full size.
    I don't mind if it's painted or anything, I'll probably end up painting over it later on.

Also, but not really as important, if anyone has a broken G36 that they want to sell for parts I might take it off you, again, if it's relatively cheap. I'm thinking of maybe doing a modification to the receiver of mine in the future, and it would be nice to have a spare just in case I mess it up.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Alabastor_Twob

Early morning bump.

Mid-afternoon bump

Mid-lecture bump.
    Does anyone happen to know anyone who has one of these that they're willing to get rid of? I can't find them anywhere on the internet unless they also come with the outer barrel extension and things like that, which at the moment I don't need.

Advertisement