Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to waterford next week where are the charity shops?

Options
  • 13-09-2012 11:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Im going to be in waterford next week.And,I was just wondering about waterford,about things to do places to go,or shop in waterford,and also what charity shops they have and where they are,what street they are located on..Any helpful words would be appreciated..Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Street names I'm not too good with... But I can tell you that there are two oxfam shops, one on the same street as Argos. To get to that one, go find the big black rock-statue thing close to the key (You'll know it when you see it), then head down the street close to the McDonalds that you can see from there.

The other one can be found by going left (Rather than right, to the first Oxfam) from McDonalds, and way, waaaaaaaaaaaaay down several streets (You'll pass a two T junctions, a Dunnes (I think, on your left) several discount shops on your right) and will eventually find the Oxfam shop on your left. It's on the same street as a shop called Funk It. If you reach the cross-roads then you've gone too far. In fact, if you go past Funk It, you've gone too far!

Good luck!

Advertisement