Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egyptian Copt at Centre of “The Innocence of Muslims” Is A Fanatical Zionist

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

SamHarris wrote: »
    As in allowing speech deemed 'offensive' is central to freedom of speech. If you do not beleive people should be allowed to make offensive movies, no matter how ****ty they are, then by defenition the person in question does not beleive in freedom of speech.

There are often commentators and individuals who claim 'I believe strongly in free speech but ...' - its merely an attempt to have the nomenclature attached to their argument, as so many people find it incredibly important. Being honest and stating they do not think free speech is in and of itself a good thing instantly attaches a contrarion label to them and their position.

yes, while that movie is utter cringe-worthy crap all the way and should never have been made, the guy who made it had every right to do so and thus to express his opinion and world-view…and apart from the right to free speech we all also have the “god-given” right to hate just as we have the right to love…

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    yes, while that movie is utter cringe-worthy crap all the way and should never have been made, the guy who made it had every right to do so and thus to express his opinion and world-view
    What makes you so sure it was the creators actual world view and was genuine opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

What makes you so sure it was the creators actual world view and was genuine opinions?

er, nothing, but what difference does it make? i find it reasonably safe to assume that nobody would create something like that if not to make a statement of some sort and if they didn’t believe in it…

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    er, nothing, but what difference does it make? i find it reasonably safe to assume that nobody would create something like that if not to make a statement of some sort and if they didn’t believe in it…
    Why?

It's what propagandists have been doing for a century.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Agent Mug

Isn't it great to see religion of old showing its true colours.

What religion of old really hate is freedom of speech, but what its brain wash followers hate the most is seeing how humans of all religions in other countries can live together in peaceful modern times.

Religion of old is the true enemy of the future it always was and it always will be, as long as it still has brain wash zombies I mean followers who are willing to kill kill kill anyone who lives in modern times, and that the real reason why religion of old still rule in some countries today.

Take out those brain wash zombies I mean followers and hi, we all live in peace, and yes religion to.

• Advertisement

Agent Mug wrote: »
    Isn't it great to see religion of old showing its true colours.

What religion of old really hate is freedom of speech, but what its brain wash followers hate the most is seeing how humans of all religions in other countries can live together in peaceful modern times.

Religion of old is the true enemy of the future it always was and it always will be, as long as it still has brain wash zombies I mean followers who are willing to kill kill kill anyone who lives in modern times, and that the real reason why religion of old still rule in some countries today.

Take out those brain wash zombies I mean followers and hi, we all live in peace, and yes religion to.

Are you referring to Salafists? Islam in general or relgion in general?

Advertisement