Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shaving is better than sex

• 14-09-2012 3:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

That feeling you get from a tight shave is better than sex and it lasts for 24 hours. soft and smooth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

investment wrote: »
    That feeling you get from a tight shave is better than sex and it lasts for 24 hours. soft and smooth
    Wow, you must be having some terrible sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

there really is nothing like the feel of a freshly shorn scrotum, i suggest you try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

there really is nothing like the feel of a freshly shorn scrotum, i suggest you try it
    Ah, I know the feeling well man. The first time you do it you can't keep your hands away from there but everything eventually becomes a bit boring :P

Whenever I shave my face though, that good feeling only lasts a few hours until my 5 o'clock shadow kicks in so I'll always see sex as a mile better! (like most guys would I think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

:eek:

1Z, I think you have a convert here ... >_>

Be gentle with him! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ah jaysus lads:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Jesus..... just....jesus...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

plenty of lubrication is he key to improving both;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Thread locked, looks like some people are confusing their scrotums with their faces.
    Whilst understandable for some it is not the case for the majority.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement