Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French magazine to publish "fully topless" photos of Kate Middleton today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Is there any privacy when you go on holidays

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Depends on the circumstances surrounding getting those pictures. I believe everyone should have a basic right to privacy, but if she was flaunting them out in public, she's asking for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Nice, another pair of baps all over the papers, who gives a sh**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

I think it's awful. She was in a private house, at a private pool, and someone sneaked in through the bushes to take a long range shot. She's being hounded now and that's not right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Overrated toff is overrated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Why the **** do the French have an obsession with our princesses.

If they kill this one there will be war.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Her own fault for having boobs! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

She was probably playing billiards with Harry.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

celebs forum thanks

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Overrated toff is overrated

You would though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

She just doesnt do it for me. big horsey head and weird veiny hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MOAR BEWBS FTW!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

our?

speak for youself (not anti English just anti monarchy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You would though..

Oh but of course, would be rude not to given her standing in society over on the mainland

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You would though..
    Oh but of course, would be rude not to given her standing in society over on the mainland

Oh no you didn't.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Depends on the circumstances surrounding getting those pictures. I believe everyone should have a basic right to privacy, but if she was flaunting them out in public, she's asking for it.
    Course she wasn't walking down Main thoroughfare in Kuala Lumpur squeezing her titties together like some mot who just failed the Junior cert.

They were taken at private pool.

Fcuking paps.

....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

fuzzy pics but the wánk bank has been replenished. time to go and spill some man mayo in the jacks at work....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

wish it had been Pippa

wish it had been Pippa

nah, she's a butter face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

summerskin wrote: »
    nah, she's a butter face
    Who'd be looking at her face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I think it's awful, they were at a private residence and by their pool. The paps are bloody vile, I never thought they'd be let away with housing Kate like they did Diana.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

It was bad enough, they went chopping the heads off their own - now they want other countries princesses to be topless too! :eek:

Who'd be looking at her face?

she has a face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

I'm sure they are loving the attention really, it is the only thing that will keep this archaic entitled institution going and they know it...tatty, tacky, gaudy celebrity! They even pushed Mrs Winsdor out of a plane to keep the hordes entertained.
    Expect more of this type of guff.

The paps are bloody vile
    That's a bit harsh on Kate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

It's a ****ing disgrace, they were in private and the pap' twats got in with industrial strength lenses to get some lurid pics... sad what some ***** will do to earn a few quid.

And I doubt it'll be long before this turns into another, oh the Brits are so bad and evil and 800 years etc.... and the Royals are this and that... blah ****ing blah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

wish it had been Pippa

i never got the whole pippa thing, kate is much nicer imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

All the moaning about the paparazzi from people who'll still look at the pics... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

Zebra3 wrote: »
    All the moaning about the paparazzi from people who'll still look at the pics... :rolleyes:

yea obviously of course im going to check out kate middletons tits if i get the chance but i dont agree with how they were taken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Zebra3 wrote: »

Nope, I'm not remotely interested in seeing her bits. That, and IMO she's too skinny, so can't imagine it'd be all that nice to look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

If there was no market for pics there'd be no-one taking them. Don't blame the photographers, blame the tabloid buyers.

The naivety of the Brit Royals is astounding. Do they really think they are not being watched and phtographed all the time? Hell, one of them was snapped in his nip at a party a couple of weeks ago.

If they don't want "scandalous" pics taken, it behooves them to keep their kit on.

Oh, and Kate and Pip are only hot in a world populated by horse-faced scrags. In Temple Bar on a Friday night they'd just be average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Real Life wrote: »
    yea obviously of course im going to check out kate middletons tits if i get the chance but i dont agree with how they were taken.

Hypocrite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Not safe for anywhere really

She has a bit of a gut on her...

RikkFlair wrote: »
    Not safe for anywhere really

She has a bit of a gut on her...

still wou.......

well after a few pints i woul....

feck it any hole is a goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Soooo...where can i see them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Meh, kate shmate. She's an at best average looking bird with no tits as far as i can see. Give me rossana davison over kate any day of the week!

Nope, I'm not remotely interested in seeing her bits. That, and IMO she's too skinny, so can't imagine it'd be all that nice to look at.
    So basically what you're looking for is a... fat man?
    mitosis wrote: »
    The naivety of the Brit Royals is astounding. Do they really think they are not being watched and phtographed all the time? Hell, one of them was snapped in his nip at a party a couple of weeks ago.

If they don't want "scandalous" pics taken, it behooves them to keep their kit on.
    It "behooves" them?
    Behooves.

Come on.

A woman should expect to enjoy privacy when she is in any state of undress in a private setting. Being a semi-public figure does is not a free pass for the paparazzi to photograph you in such a way. I hope she sues the arse of them.
    Meh, kate shmate. She's an at best average looking bird with no tits as far as i can see. Give me rossana davison over kate any day of the week!
    Kate has class, Roseanna has crass. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

I do think Kate is a classy and beautiful woman. But would you be bothered to find a half topless Kate.

I mean Ehh my friends told me about lots of sites you can see a host of topless and bottomless women getting up to all sorts of stuff.

summerskin wrote: »
    fuzzy pics but the wánk bank has been replenished. time to go and spill some man mayo in the jacks at work....

mission accomplished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Colmustard wrote: »
    I mean Ehh my friends told me about lots of sites you can see a host of topless and bottomless women getting up to all sorts of stuff.

PM me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

And this matters why?

With all that's going on in the world, does it matter a damn if some one got their t*ts out? I'll never understand peoples obesssion with celebs or royalty. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

later12 wrote: »
    A woman should expect to enjoy privacy when she is in any state of undress in a private setting. Being a semi-public figure does is not a free pass for the paparazzi to photograph you in such a way. I hope she sues the arse of them.

Ah come on will you, if you're a world famous figure and you wander about in the great outdoors with your knockers on show, you may expect a papparazzi to catch you, end of story. It's not like she was in the shower or something, she was sunbathing topless - could she really be so stupid as to expect no one to notice? Them there's princess tits, good, bad, perky, saggy, who cares - they're still belonging to a princess and as such worth their weight in gold to a papparazzi (probably more in this case €39 doesn't sound like much for a shot like that:D)

Kate has class, Roseanna has crass. :cool:

Well at least we know if we ever meet the two of them on a hen do in temple bar, we won't fall out over who gets who!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If she can sue them I wonder would the prince have the same "suing rights", he was also 'topless'.

i.e. I wonder if any laws on stuff like this specify a difference on exposed nipples depending on sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

mitosis wrote: »
    Oh, and Kate and Pip are only hot in a world populated by horse-faced scrags. In Temple Bar on a Friday night they'd just be average.

There is a fair amount of average on a Friday night in Temple Bar, that's for sure:eek:

Ah come on will you, if you're a world famous figure and you wander about in the great outdoors with your knockers on show, you may expect a papparazzi to catch you, end of story.
    Yeah, if you're doing it on a public beach; not at "a private swimming pool area of a private hotel". This wasn't the great outdoors.

I'm not going to say that I didn't look at the magazine cover, or that the media reaction isn't a little amusing. The pictures are out either way.

But as a basic principle, yes; it is wrong to take pictures of an individual when they are undressed in a private setting where they believe themselves to be out of sight. That's not a very controversial point, I would have thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The best approach would be to invite the snappers to an open session and the pix bidded for, the money raised would go to a child abuse charity. I suspect this would cause an outbreak of awkward shoe gazing.

Oh yesh!!!!
    Show me them royal puppies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Four pages of whining and no boobs. What has become of AH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

mike65 wrote: »
    The best approach would be to invite the snappers to an open session and the pix bidded for, the money raised would go to a child abuse charity. I suspect this would cause an outbreak of awkward shoe gazing.

It really is but would you let your misses do that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

There are other sites on the internet to fulfill the lust for boobs.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement