Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anime Manga publications

• 14-09-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

are there any Anime Manga mags ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

While you reek of spambot, I'm going to answer anyway. I'm also going to keep it local, as you didn't specify a location so your post equates to "Do Anime/Manga magazines exist on planet Earth?"

Yes, there are 2 that I know of. The first is NEO Magazine, which is a UK publication. The second is Otaku USA, imported from have a guess where. Both can be bought from Easons on O'Connell St.

NEO like to do a bit of everything. Anime reviews, mnaga reviews, video games reviews, J-movies, J-music, cosplay and artist showcasing, they have a guy who lives over in Japan and he writes an article about whatever facet of life in Japan (usually food if I recall?) You know, the works. Otaku USA is much the same but more streamlined to be more about the Anime and Manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BingoBingo

cool, thanks for the info..

I'm new, so ...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ami1989

NEO is an amazing magazine. It's great for keeping up to date on new releases. Otaku USA tends to deal with a bit more and even has a yaoi review section. I think they're the main ones :D

Advertisement