Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jpop

• 14-09-2012 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I really like some of the music from anime shows
    where can I get Jpop in Ireland ?

:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Honestly, I've never seen any jpop for sale in Ireland (with the exception of Cornelius). Your best bet is probably online. I like YesAsia and CD Japan as they have a wider selection (CD Japan tends to have higher postage costs in my experience but sometimes has things that YesAsia doesn't, and YesAsia often has Korean or HK versions of Japanese albums, which can be half the price of the Japanese version, and the only difference is the language on the sleeve). Amazon will also have the more popular stuff, especially if there have been US releases of it.

EDIT: Forgot to say, you can be charged extra by customs if your order goes over a certain amount (I think once it's over about €20). It's the luck of the draw whether they charge you or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ste Ryan

Best bet is online for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jessie Clarke

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jeanadamz

Online stores will have you JPop. A lot of selections online.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ami1989

I've seen K pop in HMV but they rarely have any Jpop sadly :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Jpopsuki

Advertisement