Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham Membership

Options
  • 14-09-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Just thought I would get the views on the various Tottenham Membership options from the Boards.ie Supporters Club.

I think it would be good for Spurs-fan readers to get some feed back on the packages.

Are you One Hotspur Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum?

How much do you pay? What do you get?

All the official information can be found here - http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Membership/Membership-options.page?

Though it would be good to get members' views.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I'd like to hear from folks about this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Good timing as I paid my VISA bill today. i have Bronze membership and it came to €80.89 for the season. Some/all of the other options mentioned are season tickets. Bronze/Lilywhite just give you a priority option to buy match tickets (i think that the price might be slightly lower).

Theoretically Bronze members can buy tickets 24 hours before Lilywhite members but I think that I read that they only release 1000. I don't think that I have ever managed to buy a ticket in the 24 hour Bronze window but have never failed in the 10 day Lilywhite window so I am probably wasting a bit of money. I hope that this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

For 2 or 3 years i had bronze membership but reverted back to lilywhite the last 2 years... same difference if you ask me.
    I dont travel over that often to justify it.

Lilywhite costs 55Euro for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CarolynSmith

As West Ham have done, presumably the price will drop a bit when the new stadium is eventually unveiled...

Advertisement