Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Barbers!

Options
  • 14-09-2012 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

I'm down from Dublin for the weekend and the last time I lived here I used to go to Bladez! Is there a good barbers for a gent of 31 years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Good wouldnt have a notion for a barbers now..Unless you want to shave you head then you can call to mine...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Karizma Turkish barbers on Oliver Plunket Street is where I usually go. €15 and they do a very good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Milly33 wrote: »
    Good wouldnt have a notion for a barbers now..Unless you want to shave you head then you can call to mine...

Just a head shave??? ;)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

There's a barbers above Tony's Bistro and they're dead sound in there and good prices too.

I haven't been there in a few years because I cut my own hair with a clippers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

The baldy barber in Blackpool by the church

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Karizma is brilliant, ask for Hasan he is the big guy in there been cutting my hair for years, they are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

There's a barbers above Tony's Bistro and they're dead sound in there and good prices too.

I haven't been there in a few years because I cut my own hair with a clippers.

REBELS.they have moved three doors down.Best place in the city centre in my opinion.

Advertisement