Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting fed up with smart arsesd comments

Options
  • 14-09-2012 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

I posted a reply to a question and kept to the facts.
    As a result I was derided and abused by 2 mods in the public forum.
    If I had had made similar comments it would have resulted in me being told I was of topic and unhelpful which would have resulted in a ban.

But for the mods its ok to do it.

The mods are there to monitor and ensure rules are kept, not to make snide comments and break the rules they are there to keep.

In short, Im sick of the double standards.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056751947

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you inform the dental mods or science cat mods that the thread was here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Spear wrote: »
    Did you inform the dental mods or science cat mods that the thread was here?

fitzgemes attitude when I raise anythingvwith him in pm is take it to the disputes forum....so I have.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't for DRP, since there's no ban or infraction involved. If you can't achieve an understanding with the mod involved, raise it with the science cat mods, either by PM or you can direct them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Spear wrote: »
    This isn't for DRP, since there's no ban or infraction involved. If you can't achieve an understanding with the mod involved, raise it with the science cat mods, either by PM or you can direct them here.

Couldn't find who the cat mod was and it was a mod who told me to come here.

Cat mods are always listed below the mods on every forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=627

so in this case it's Dr Galen and sam34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MrD012

Mod Edit:

Please read the forum charter when it comes to making complaints about moderators. You must first have tried to resolve it with the Moderator via PM, and then their CMod as Spear has referred you to. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction by the CMod, then follow the steps outlined in the Help Desk forum charter.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement