Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights from Dublin to New York

Options
  • 14-09-2012 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im sure this has been asked thousands of times but could not see anything since the thread restructure.

Im looking at booking flights for Dublin to New York return, have had a look at Aer Lingus and Delta and Dleat sem to be about 200 euro cheaper for the same period.

Are there any other Airlines that fly from Dublin to New York direct, and also if you can let me know who would be the best carrier to fly with for comfort etc.

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Continental also fly to "New York" - they land in Newark just over the New Jersey Border but as accessible from Manhattan as JFK..some say more accessible.

As for comfort/preferred airline - it's purely subjective. Of the three I would fly Delta but that's as a seasoned Delta flyer and AL hater. Others will disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Trying using skyscanner.ie
    I recently got a really good deal to the States on there, Shannon to Washington DC for E380 return.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Continental, has been taken over by United.
    Ive flown to new york with Delta, Aer Lingus and Continental.
    All 3 are good trans Atlantic, but vary in quality on internal flights.

Also its a 6 hour flight, your going to be uncomfortable no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭keano007

Neadine wrote: »
    Trying using skyscanner.ie
    I recently got a really good deal to the States on there, Shannon to Washington DC for E380 return.

Plus 1 for skyscanner. It's great for getting the cheapest flights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Are Delta still hit and miss in terms of Personal TV's?

• Advertisement
Advertisement