Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Atlantic on Chorus tv

Options
  • 14-09-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭

Is Sky Atlantic a part of the basic package does anyone know
    Just telling my grandmother about "The British " and the don't seem to have it
    She likes all the history stuff so thought she could watch it too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

soundsham wrote: »

Sky Atlantic is exclusive to Sky at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

soundsham wrote: »

This is from the Irish times on August 16th....Your out of luck Me thinks.

Cable television provider UPC has added 21 new high-definition channels as part of its renewed wholesale distribution deal with Sky.
    Some 19 Sky channels, including Sky Sports 1 and 2 HD, Sky News HD, Sky 1 HD and Sky’s range of movie channels in HD, have been added to UPC’s packages, while HD versions of ESPN America and Disney will also be available to its customers.
    Sky distributes almost all of its channels to other television providers, but reserves some exclusive channels, such as the drama and comedy channel Sky Atlantic. “As we continue to increase our investment in high-quality pay-TV content, we’re keen to distribute our channels as broadly as possible to widen our reach,” said Rob Webster, director of Sky’s commercial group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Atlantic will always be exclusive to Sky I reckon. If they do let it go to other operators it would almost certainly be PPV.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Is that programme exclusive to sky Atlantic?
    I have upc and am pretty sure I was watching a bit of it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Checked on the sky planner on the record app
    It didn't show anywhere else
    Let me know if you spot it though
    It's more like a BBC production it's very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement