Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Domain

Options
  • 14-09-2012 12:23pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4

Hi.

I'm taking over the management of a site and e-mail accounts for a customer, his e-mail is currently in a reseller account and he forgets the passwords to some of the accounts so can't retrieve his e-mails, he no longer has contact with the person who set it up for him they moved to another country and he can't contact them. I need to transfer the hosting and e-mails over to either a new hosting account or to my hosting account without losing his data, the domains are registered to him and are under his billing account but the management of e-mails etc is done in the reseller account. How can i get this transferred to another account if I can't contact the owner of the reseller account, it's also important that he doesn't lose any e-mails or his e-mail is not down for too long. Support tell me that I would need to contact the reseller to back up his data, surely there is another way.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement