Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google search now does six degrees of Kevin Bacon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭28064212

mr chips wrote: »
    Keith Harris, of Keith Harris & Orville "fame", has a Kevin Bacon number of infinity.

Bask in my awesomeness. Bask in it.
    That's not that surprising, since he's never appeared in any movie. If you include TV shows, his Bacon number is 2

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

TheRecliner;80772705]
    MarkR wrote: »
    mary mcevoy - no bacon number. I can quit now.

The first post in this thread would indicate otherwise
    Put any actors name in google followed by "bacon" and "number" and google will calculate the six degrees. allegedly a score higher than 4 is rare.

Miley from glenroe's bacon number is 2.

Miley was played by Mick Lally..... Not anyway proud that I know that!

Got a 3 with Gerardo taracena from Apocalypto, was sure I was on to a winner there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

FFS even bertie Ahern has a bacon number of 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

Mandingo's Bacon number is 4
    Mandingo and Lexington Steele appeared in Chasing the Big Ones 16.
    Lexington Steele and Mr. Marcus appeared in Manhammer 8.
    Mr. Marcus and Denise Richards appeared in Finding Bliss.
    Denise Richards and Kevin Bacon appeared in Wild Things.

Advertisement