Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I make a complaint to Eircom Phonewatch

Options
  • 14-09-2012 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

I have a complaint to make against Eircom PhoneWatch, and I've been advised to contact their complaints department.

Could one of the reps here advise me on the best way to do this? Or perhaps arrange for me to be contacted back?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

ToadVine wrote: »
    I have a complaint to make against Eircom PhoneWatch, and I've been advised to contact their complaints department.

Could one of the reps here advise me on the best way to do this? Or perhaps arrange for me to be contacted back?

Thanks

Hi ToadVine,

To lodge a complaint with PhoneWatch you need to contact them directly. Although part of eircom, they have their won team and contact centre. You can either call them directly on 1850 500 900 or 1850 753 753or alternatively you can go to their website and fill the online contact sheet, see here.

Regards

James

Advertisement