Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me

• 14-09-2012 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I'm currently doing Undergraduate Course at (DBS) Dublin Business School ( Cultural Studies) because i wanted to do Psychology but i didn't pass my maths. After doing this course i will gain entry into Psychology in DBS. But i don't know if i would be able to afford it next year, however i managed to pay my fee this year. What should i do next year? to get a part-time job i need to get Stamp 4 .. i have Stamp 3 at the moment.
    i was wondering, Is there any course that i can do in Government College after graduating from DBS ? Or even if there any grants or financial support i can get from somewhere to fulfil my dream of studying Psychology? :confused: i'm so confused i don't know what to do anymore

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

xamox wrote: »
    I'm currently doing Undergraduate Course...
    This the Postgraduates forum. I'd move your thread elsewhere, only I see you've already posted the same thing in multiple fora.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement