Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is to long, waiting for online order?

Options
  • 14-09-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Looking for some advice.

My wife ordered some uniforms online (http://www.isu.ie/) on the 9th of August. The companies website indicated that some products may take up to 3 weeks to ship due to special order due to sizes, etc... (http://www.isu.ie/pages/shipping-delivery.html) however payment was taken immediately from her credit card.

On the 20th of August my wife emailed asking for a status as she had received no other communication apart from her initial order confirmation email.

On the 27th of August she emailed and rang. Later on the 27th there was a reply to her email from the 20th stating they were sorry for the delay and uniforms should be delivered in 'around' week due to delays in production.

As of today still nothing, even after additional follow-up emails.

I am looking to know can my wife just call up now and request a complete refund or does she need to wait, or how should this be dealt with?

Advice welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Anyone, any advice?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'd suggest calling, requiring an exact delivery date, and notifying then that unless delivery is received by that date, a full refund will be required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 deadlydippers

I am having the same hassle from this company.

I made a purchase in August. Before purchasing I rang them up and they informed me delivery will take 3 - 5 working days. After 5 working days the items had not even been dispatched so they were useless to me as I had to order the items somewhere else as time was not on my side.
    Phone calls and emails were sent to www.isu.ie asking for a refund as the items had not even been dispatched. One month on and I received an email saying my items had been dispatched when I had asked for a refund. I received this 'dispatched' email 20 days ago and the items did not even come (delivery cost €9,50). I rang up the company today telling them the situation and how weird dealing with this company has been. Besides the fact that I asked for a refund, she told me that the items were dispatched by a courier but there was no tracking number. I'm going to give them until next week to sort out the refund. If there is no refund by then, I think I will take it to the next logical step to try and get my money back.

Advertisement