Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fantasy Franchise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

nerd69 wrote: »
    Is the cap off for this ya

Yes, no cap

Going to make the draft Thursday at 7pm, have been invited to a party and only had one reply to avoid Tuesday. sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Draft still at 7 yeah?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lukebray wrote: »
    Draft still at 7 yeah?

I may be a little late for this.. any chance it could be 7:30!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Tempted to draft a team in this just incase I do decide to play.

• Advertisement

I may hold it back to 7:05 at the latest! Surego for it Raoul, if you can't make games then so what.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

tempted to draft a team for the fun of it and make a cpu team more competitive ... Or for someone to take over when the league grows.

tempted to draft a team for the fun of it and make a cpu team more competitive ... Or for someone to take over when the league grows.

Yeah...thats what I was thinking. I will be about at 7 anyway. So may aswell.

Are you skipping preseason? I suggest you do? That way I could play a game tonight.:)

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah...thats what I was thinking. I will be about at 7 anyway. So may aswell.

Are you skipping preseason? I suggest you do? That way I could play a game tonight.:)

Yes skipping preseason

Anyone got a strategy for this or, like me, is it just see who"s best available and take them?

• Advertisement

Anyone got a strategy for this or, like me, is it just see who"s best available and take them?

Yep.

The draft console is not as good as it was.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

This is ****! No idea what I'm doing, the CPU drafted romo for me!!

Ah here, I spend 35 seconds picking my player and I pick and it goes "this player has already been drafted". Why does it show the player then? :/

Yeah I drafted Greg jennings!! Then it kept asking me to confirm so I did. Then I realised that I drafted a DT and Brandon marshall.

Will be doing some CPU trades I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

God damn timer Devon feckin Hester my ass

Hmm are they not outlawed?

Think when I get most of my starters picked I am going to let the CPU have a go.

I don't think i'd have the patience to do this if there were more than 10 or 11 players

Might be easier if there were more people and we might have time to actually make good decisions.

I have had enough and I am off! ha

Why we stopped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

Why we stopped?
    No idea

I just want locker!

Has it stopped cos I left? If so I can turn it back on, I've never done a draft before and that was a disaster, didn't get the qb I wanted cos time ran out while I was picking and ended up with Rivers, then drafted three LE so I buggered of as I figured the CPU would do better.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Has it stopped cos I left? If so I can turn it back on, I've never done a draft before and that was a disaster, didn't get the qb I wanted cos time ran out while I was picking and ended up with Rivers, then drafted three LE so I buggered of as I figured the CPU would do better.

Yeah it's stopped. Yeah the drafting isn't the smoothest. I don't really understand it in this tbh but sure start it up again

Happy enough with my team apart from Romo as QB

Happy enough with my team apart from Romo as QB

Pretty happy with my team as well, my offense is strong although I haven't got the best LBs or DBs so I'll have to rely on my high powered offense to keep me in it :D

Team not too bad, I have four LE's over 80, looking for a CB or offensive lineman. CPU trades are off, I had defo chosen no preseason but its there anyway, I've forced advanced past it so work away with the season games, titans have a human up first, rest are CPU, good luck, loving the lions draft btw.

Are we doing pre-season?
    Are we doing an advance every week?

madalig12 wrote: »
    Team not too bad, I have four LE's over 80, looking for a CB or offensive lineman. CPU trades are off, I had defo chosen no preseason but its there anyway, I've forced advanced past it so work away with the season games, titans have a human up first, rest are CPU, good luck, loving the lions draft btw.

I have 3 centres available for trade, the lowest is 84 I think. My plan was to use them at C, RG and RT but I can spare one if you're willing to trade. Looking for LB or FS/SS.

On a side note, played my CPU game. I love my team! Larry Fitz is a beast, as is Hernandez. JJ Watt pressures the QB every single time. Patrick Peterson already has an INT and long kick off return. Hopefully we get more players though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm gonna sign up, I can take any team?

Advertisement