Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fantasy Franchise

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Gave the Chargers quite the beat down last night.. however it looks like it hasnt recorded the game..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

fcuk sake, my game against the chargers wasnt recorded!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

fcuk sake, my game against the chargers wasnt recorded!

So what score did it give you?

Or was the game this gameweek?

Raoul wrote: »
    So what score did it give you?

Or was the game this gameweek?

i won 35-0, Romo threw very well with just one in!
    Was for gameweek 2

It says my game didnt get played!

i won 35-0, Romo threw very well with just one in!
    Was for gameweek 2

It says my game didnt get played!

Play it again?

• Advertisement

Yep I will, its just a pain in the ass :D

Yeah I know what you mean. I have enough games to be playing without playing more.

Beaten by the CPU chargers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Beaten by the CPU chargers!

What? Were you still drunk from last night?

Pats, steelers, eagles, giants etc still to play. Ill advance this tonight so you all have today to play your games, generous or what?

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    What? Were you still drunk from last night?

I beat them 35 nil in the game that want counted! Not happy at all!

I beat them 35 nil in the game that want counted! Not happy at all!
    Hmm i cant find any evidence of this so called victory....oh well ;-)

Pudsey33 vs CPU panthers
    Eamonn87 vs Kaiche
    Swanky tortoise vs CPU Cards
    Specsy vs CPU broncos
    Gwanbatecha vs CPU raiders
    Rizzo412 vs CPU ravens

Heli, any chance you want to play now?

Heli, any chance you want to play now?

Sorry mate,just settling in for Love/Hate with the wife.
    Can do Wednesday if it suits?
    Or late tomorrow but not definite

What time is late tonight?

What time is late tonight?

probably 11, have something work related so will depend what time i get finished

I probably can do that but can't promise right now. If you want to organise any other games go ahead and if I can get on tonight I will post up here later on.

Won't be doing any other games tonight, if you're available just post and ill PM you if I get on at a reasonable time

Raoul you around?

• Advertisement

PLaying someone else at ten. Can play directly after though?

Will leave it to another day, have an early morning flight tomorrow that I was volunteered for an hour ago so need to get some sleep! Fairly free from Wednesday onwards

League will be advanced shortly...

madalig12 wrote: »
    League will be advanced shortly...

Crap me and heli never got to play our game.

Heli could you play Sunday after 7? And if so could w delay the league?

Crap me and heli never got to play our game.

Heli could you play Sunday after 7? And if so could w delay the league?

Yep that is good for me Raoul

Good job I didn't mind to fire it on last night. League will be advanced Sunday night sometime:D

Heli, first of all the sig looks great! Just to let you know it might be 8 before I get on tonight.

That should be fine Raoul

Raoulis running scared.. :p

Raoul im not gonna mic up,got a heavy cold so you wont get much chat from me anyway

• Advertisement

Raoul beats me 31-21, Romo threw a couple of mis-timed ints when the Titans were on drives, but a good win for Raoul

Advertisement