Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Fantasy Franchise

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Human game this week against the lions. When can you play? I'm not going to be around probably until later during the week. If you're busy I'll go on autopilot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Haven't actually been playing most of my games. Been busy but I should be around on Thursday night I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Raoul wrote: »
    Haven't actually been playing most of my games. Been busy but I should be around on Thursday night I think.

Ok Thursday should be good. Arrange times closer to Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ok so the league is BRDFD, password is FD. I sent some invites thru the game but not everyone will get one as not everyone is on my friend list, if enough have joined by the weekend ill work on a time for the draft.
    Just join up and pick a team.

This was the sign up, if people want to join go ahead, ill make a new one with a full draft this coming weekend if people want this.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Deadly. I'll get on it today or tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I signed up there, I would be in favour of starting from scratch, was in a fantasy league in the PFL where I got a team week 2, fantasy isn't as good if you don't draft your own team

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

will join up later on, do we draft the squad of 53 or a lesser number?

Vote away guys and ill go with the majority

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

just signed up to this, Eagles have a good squad but i would probably prefer a new draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Yeah, I would do an oul draft for the craic.

Cmere to me lads. Since there aren't many of us playing would it make sense to either have only one human team per division, OR try to pack two divisions (one in nfc and one in afc).

What do people reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I would love to play but just dont have the time at the moment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just joined there too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Just joined there too :)

I got the ravens who'd you pick!

Vikings

Ill have to look into if we can redraft now or if I have to start a new league, if that's the case we will have to pick new teams. When suits for a draft night?

Yeah, I would do an oul draft for the craic.

Cmere to me lads. Since there aren't many of us playing would it make sense to either have only one human team per division, OR try to pack two divisions (one in nfc and one in afc).

What do people reckon?
    Depends on how many we have I suppose
    madalig12 wrote: »
    Ill have to look into if we can redraft now or if I have to start a new league, if that's the case we will have to pick new teams. When suits for a draft night?
    I probably go with the group concensus here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

no draft, i've moulded a team thats perfect for me. hate to lost that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Joined up there as redskins!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Draft seems like a lot of effort but I'll go with majority. Will join tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Drafting tonight? I'd join!

• Advertisement

Consensus seems to be a redraft so ill get a look see tomorrow and either sort that or make a new one and post the entry code. Great to see so many more joining. Heli u gonna try again and hope you dont get Romo this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

im cards

Advertisement