Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanning Machine faulty - bad customer service

Options
  • 14-09-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I am looking for some advice. I purchased a tanning machine last October (2011) at the Beauty Show In Dublin. I paid cash and did not get a receipt ( i was told they would send it out in the post so I left my details with the company) I know I know my fault I should have insisted on getting a receipt on the day.
    Anyway this machine never worked right, always an over spray, leaking, motor shutting down and the tent I got wouldn't fold down.

When I called the Company Revive (not sure if I am allowed say the name?) I was told if I didn't have a receipt I had no come back!

What do I do next?:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Politely ask them to check through their records, they're not obliged to do it but they might agree if you can give sufficient details (e.g. make/model/serial number, sale date)

Other than that you have no proof of purchase and without that they legally don't have to do anything.
    If it has a manufacturer's warranty you could check if you can get it repaired / replaced under that, but often registration or proof of purchase is often required for that too.

If the machine never worked properly did you return it immediately or are you only now trying to sort it out almost 1 year later?

Advertisement