Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Lunch

Options
  • 14-09-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I have a voucher for lunch for two in a hotel in Castlebar. I won it back in March but never made it back up. It expires the 24th of Sept hate seeing it going to waste so if you want it pm me your name and address and I willl stick it in the post tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mary from the dairy

Hi - have pm'd you.

Thanks
    Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

Hi - have pm'd you.

Thanks
    Mary
    Pm sent back, enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

trinib wrote: »
    I have a voucher for lunch for two in a hotel in Castlebar. I won it back in March but never made it back up. It expires the 24th of Sept hate seeing it going to waste so if you want it pm me your name and address and I willl stick it in the post tomorrow.

See, despite all the doom and gloom, another example of a kind heart! Good on you.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mary from the dairy

Hi - just wanted to thank you for your generosity - my husband and I had a lovely meal at the Harlequin - you made two pensioners very happy and it was extremely kind of you to offer the voucher rather than let it go to waste.

Once again, thanks very much

Mary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

Hi - just wanted to thank you for your generosity - my husband and I had a lovely meal at the Harlequin - you made two pensioners very happy and it was extremely kind of you to offer the voucher rather than let it go to waste.

Once again, thanks very much

Mary :)
    Thats great Mary, glad ye enjoyed it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement