Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Longford to athlone

Options
  • 14-09-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm hoping to go to ait next year and I can't find any bus that leaves Longford early and goes to athlone so I can male it In time so someone plz help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Joey871 wrote: »
    Hi I'm hoping to go to ait next year and I can't find any bus that leaves Longford early and goes to athlone so I can male it In time so someone plz help me

Moved from Travel.

Feel free to move back but I see similar questions have been asked in here previously :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

There's a bus that leaves outside Durkin's around 7:50 each morning to the college. Farrelly's coaches. Weekly rate is pretty good. Would get you into college before 9. It leaves around 6pm at the bus station in college.

Advertisement