Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Organising a stag

• 14-09-2012 9:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

Ok so here it goes. Im looking for help in organising a stag for a mate, the best man is away working so wont be going so its been left up to me and another friend. So we are looking to travel for 3/4 nights in euorpe 2/3 hrs flight, it cant be prague as his missus already warned us on that, it has to have plenty of whores cheap beer(drugs) and whores. I know alot are going to think this is wrong on here but a bit of help would be great cheers :D we are looking to fly in feb 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Have it in Amsterdam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Germany, like Munich lots of cheap legal whores in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

godeas16 wrote: »
    Germany, like Munich lots of cheap legal whores in Germany.

Off to Hamburg for my own next Friday. I can report back if you like, if I can remember anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

dan1895 wrote: »
    Off to Hamburg for my own next Friday. I can report back if you like, if I can remember anything.

Don't worry I've already been.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭twistedbrains

that would be the dogs bollox mate let me know when you get back :D:D

• Advertisement

Have it in Amsterdam?

sticks out a wee bit to much :D:D it has to under the radar

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Hookers? Check.

Class A Drugs? Check.

Large supply of serious Alcohol? Check.

Large supply of duct-tape? Check.

Condoms? Check.

Monkey? Check.

Good time is a go, go, go!

godeas16 wrote: »
    Don't worry I've already been.

now speak and tell me all the badness:D:D:D:D:D

that would be the dogs bollox mate let me know when you get back :D:D

Will do, as I said, if I survive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Great city. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HappyFunTimes

Hamburg - Reeperbahn - Look it up on youtube...great spot for a stags...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Poland, any city, everything's cheap.
    Deadly fit brazzers wimmin, cheap beer and food, cheap accommodation.

Hamburg - Reeperbahn - Look it up on youtube...great spot for a stags...

its looking more and more like hamburg time to start trolling the inter web thingy:D:D

Poland, any city, everything's cheap.
    Deadly fit brazzers wimmin, cheap beer and food, cheap accommodation.

was in krakow before to fecking cold mickey will be in stomach hiding and wont want to come out and play :D:D

Liverpool

dont want to do england but cheers anyway kew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

make sure you is wearing a old female head, just to entice him.

sticks out a wee bit to much :D:D it has to under the radar

Don't show the women the tickets. Simples.

Don't show the women the tickets. Simples.
    my women couldnt give a feck its his so hamburg is looking good its under the radar ive never heard of a stag going their

my women couldnt give a feck its his so hamburg is looking good its under the radar ive never heard of a stag going their

Well either way have fun. Try not to end up on the news :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Hamburg! Great place for a stag. Reeperbahn is perfect, cheap places to stay, loads of good bars on it or just off, cheap beer, loads of strip clubs and hookers.
    Plus, it's germany, so beer is good and it's fairly safe. I've been to Hamburg twice and Amsterdam about 5 times. Hamburg is way better for a stag imho.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Hamburg! Great place for a stag. Reeperbahn is perfect, cheap places to stay, loads of good bars on it or just off, cheap beer, loads of strip clubs and hookers.
    Plus, it's germany, so beer is good and it's fairly safe.

sweet hamburg it is roll on feb

Well either way have fun. Try not to end up on the news :D

will post back in feb when im released from jail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The only advantage Amsterdam has over hamburg is the weed, but it's actually a bad drug for stag night. That should be about drinking. Hamburg is better in every way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

will post back in feb when im released from jail

you guys have all the commodities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Riga in Latvia. Have heard good stories and ticks all the boxes!! Anyone been?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

dont want to do england but cheers anyway kew

Do Wales,Cardiff is awesome for a stag weekend.They know how to party there:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Riga in Latvia. Have heard good stories and ticks all the boxes!! Anyone been?

Haven't been but know a few people who have and all said it was an awful place.
    Dangerous atmosphere and people are not in the slightest bit friendly.

zerks wrote: »
    Do Wales,Cardiff is awesome for a stag weekend.They know how to party there:D

done here on boxing weekend great city for session but f**k me mad at night stab city wouldnt have a look on this place and their was 100 off us their pubs just went mental with scum after 11pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

Just have a few shandies in your local Ale House and then maybe take in a show. I heard Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is quite spiffing and Michael Ball is simply to die for.

You're welcome.

Just have a few shandies in your local Ale House and then maybe take in a show. I heard Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is quite spiffing and Michael Ball is simply to die for.

You're welcome.

and maybe get your missus to do a show for us :D:D:D:D:D
    BUTT PLUGS AND ALL

• Registered Users Posts: 9 salty69

Having it in Limerick there's lots of whores there. And Tesco and Dunnes sell cheap beer ??????

sweet hamburg it is roll on feb

That was a fantastic weekend. Its a perfect city for a stag. Try to take in a football match as the experience was brilliant and there was some non-football lovers there with me who also loved. Everyone extremely friendly and willing to talk, except for maybe the polezei.
    You'll have a ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Ok so here it goes. Im looking for help in organising a stag for a mate, the best man is away working so wont be going so its been left up to me and another friend. So we are looking to travel for 3/4 nights in euorpe 2/3 hrs flight, it cant be prague as his missus already warned us on that, it has to have plenty of whores cheap beer(drugs) and whores. I know alot are going to think this is wrong on here but a bit of help would be great cheers :D we are looking to fly in feb 2013

Liverpool is a great city for a stag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

salty69 wrote: »
    Having it in Limerick there's lots of whores there. And Tesco and Dunnes sell cheap beer ??????

Lob it in there, boss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Do people seriously go on stag nights for hookers? Normal people like those that frequent Boards I mean not your typical sleazy types. If I went on a stag and somebody suggested hookers I'd assume they were joking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Do people seriously go on stag nights for hookers? Normal people like those that frequent Boards I mean not your typical sleazy types. If I went on a stag and somebody suggested hookers I'd assume they were joking.

You've never been on a stag - have you?

just joking...

Advertisement