Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any laundry ninjas here?

• 14-09-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

So I have this pretty incredible hoody, and despite the best efforts to the contrary someone finally went and spilled nearly a full pint of guinness all over it; does anyone have any laundry tips for getting brown stains out of clothes?

Hoody is large (i'd like to keep it that way) and half green / half white. I'm looking to clean it without the colours fading... Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What does the care label on the hoody say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Wash as per washing instructions (temperature wise) on the label with biological, colour safe washing detergent (something like Ariel Colour or Persil Colour - usually in a purple pack) to prevent colours fading. I have gotten stout out of a jumper this way before with no bothers - wouldn't know it was there! If you are kinda paranoid about it - soak the jumper overnight in cool water (not hot!) with detergent in the water and wash as normal - this should do the job.

Advertisement