Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three - NBS - save €4.57 per month

• 15-09-2012 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Not sure if this is in the right place - but if it isn't I am sure one of the mods will be kind enough to move it for me:)

Having just switched bank accounts I forgot about contacting Three with regards to my monthly payment for Broadband.

Anyway when the bill came in I just paid cash and have done so for the last couple of months. Then I noticed that if I set up a new d.d. (cost 20cent) Three would then discount me the sum of €4.57 - PER MONTH, not once - but forever:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Happy days

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭Raladic

See it from their side - if you pay by direct debit, your account will automatically be balanced each month without any human interaction needed.

If you pay cash, they need someone to take the cash in, they have to handle the cash (as in, go to a bank to pay it into an account) and then to put the note onto your account that the last balance was paid.

All of these tasks cost money, and when you consider how many customers they have, by establishing a clear incentive for direct debit it sounds fair to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shannon321

Completely agree, but, I was paying by direct debit before paying the full price and never got offered the discount !!!!

If you are paying by direct debit I feel should ask for the discount or cancel the direct debit and wait for the bill to arrive offering you the discount:cool:

Advertisement