Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriter/Multi-instrumentalist forming songwriting team

• 15-09-2012 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, i'm a 21 year old Dublin-based Songwriter/Guitarist/drummer/keyboard/bassist of over 10 years looking to form a songwriting/production team in Dublin.

What i'm looking for ideally is someone with a studio facility who can also contribute to songwriting. (I have my fair share of studio/recording experience).

Obviously the goal being to produce songs with a view to getting them placed/published by established artists.

It's a dog eat dog world in the publishing sector so i'm really looking for someone committed and interested in producing songs of a highly listenable nature. I'm not limited to genre particularly, but my emphasis is on mainstream music.

Think of recent producers/writers such as Max Martin, Ryan Tedder, Bruno Mars/Philip Lawrence, Dr.Luke etc.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

Hello,
    any examples of your work ?

feel free to PM

AB

Advertisement