Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter overshoes

Options
  • 15-09-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Looking to get a new pair of overshoes please can any one advice me on a good pair of winter cycling overshoes to keep the feet dry and cold out getting confused with all the makes and types that are on the market.
    Sizing is important and proper fitting is a must for long cycles.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

I have a pair of Endura neoprene ones and find them good. One issue - the zip puller (the bit you hold) has broken off each one, leaving just a little stub. This makes it a bit fiddly to close them.

Very important to try the overshoes before you buy so that you can ensure they are the right size and gauge how easy they will be to get on and off. Any pair I've ever tried has been smaller than stated, even allowing for the fact they need to be a snug fit.

Advertisement