Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How to change front headlight side bulb for seat ibiza

Options
  • 15-09-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi,
    Would anyone give me the instructions for changing the front headlight side bulb please for my seat ibiza 1.0?

Some sites say I can remove it from the engine side by popping off the dust cover. I took off the dust cover however I haven't been able to take the bulb out that way (two wires go into the back of the housing. All I can do it twirl around the bulb housing).

Other sites have said I need to take off the grill and headlight and access the bulb from the front. I have found that I can push forward the bulb housing from the engine side into the headlight area, suggesting this is the way to go - but taking apart a car just for changing a bulb seems a bit OTT but hopefully someone can tell me the correct way before I damage my car!

Thks!
    jmh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭justmehere

Got it done in Halfords. It was twist and pull from the engine side.

Advertisement