Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is a jeans dirty ?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

i think im on week 5 now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Scioch wrote: »
    I mean unless your going around in a chemical spill suit your gonna be in contact with all sorts. I know I am the only thing thats been in my pants (unfortunately) and that I'm clean as a whistle getting into them and change jocks every day. How dirty can they be if they dont smell and have no stains ? None is the answer, none dirty.

Wimmins have an innate ability to sense week old jeans. If you washed them more often you mightn't be the only one who wants to get into them. Just cause you don't smell anything doesn't mean they don't smell.

Now, surely that argument will work, they say sex sells everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Wimmins have an innate ability to sense week old jeans. If you washed them more often you mightn't be the only one who wants to get into them. Just cause you don't smell anything doesn't mean they don't smell.

Now, surely that argument will work, they say sex sells everything.

I thought wimmens was spose to accept me for who I am ? :(

And surely if they had that much of an issue they would be more inclined to try get me out of the pants ?

I thought wimmens was spose to accept me for who I am ? :(

And surely if they had that much of an issue they would be more inclined to try get me out of the pants ?

Inclined to give you a wide berth more like.

We'll accept you for who you are alright, as long as there isn't a ferocious bang off you.

It's worth a shot, surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

But jeans ? At the moment I live by the age old adage "If the arse dont smell of shít, aint no point in washing it". Is this the societal norm ?

Do you have much luck with the ladies ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You're supposed to wash jeans? :eek:

Hah! See, I'm implying that I didn't know you are supposed to wash your clothes and have only discovered the idea through this thread. This is funny because it implies I'm a filth-monger with no standards of hygiene whereas in reality I wash my jeans once a year whether they need it or not.

Inclined to give you a wide berth more like.

We'll accept you for who you are alright, as long as there isn't a ferocious bang off you.

It's worth a shot, surely?

Well there isnt a ferocious bang off me, at least I'm pretty sure there isnt. You have me paranoid about it now though.

But not paranoid enough to do something about it. To be honest if a woman is put off by the smell of my jeans then it would never last anyway. If I did somehow manage to get her to bed she'd claw her own face off at the sight of the bed sheets. :o

Perhaps a little pong is a good thing so when I eventually find a woman I'll know she must like me if the smell of shít dont put her off. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

You can't listen to the wimmins on this subject. They have been brainwashed into believing that if your hair is fully dry it's been too long since your last shower and if you don't wash every item of clothing three times a week you must smell like Baldrick.

Well there isnt a ferocious bang off me, at least I'm pretty sure there isnt. You have me paranoid about it now though.

But not paranoid enough to do something about it. To be honest if a woman is put off by the smell of my jeans then it would never last anyway. If I did somehow manage to get her to bed she'd claw her own face off at the sight of the bed sheets. :o

Perhaps a little pong is a good thing so when I eventually find a woman I'll know she must like me if the smell of shít dont put her off. :pac:

You're beyond hope, I give up.

Enjoy celibacy!!

• Advertisement

MJ23 wrote: »
    Do you have much luck with the ladies ?

I've had my moments :cool: .......... no.... not much luck at all. :(

But then again if I'm going out with a lady I'll have on ma fresh pair so its all good then. And as I said the pants never actually smell, if they do I dont wear em. So there is never a smell of shít off me. Well almost never, there have been times where needs must and all that.

But generally I dont smell of shít but still not popular with the ladies for some reason.

You're beyond hope, I give up.

Enjoy celibacy!!

Thanks. So..... ya upto anything later ? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Course I would if they didnt smell or wernt dirty.
    Whenever I take a shower I just can't go back into my old clothes. It just kind of defeats the purpose and you don't feel fresh. Fair enough if all you do is throw on your worn jeans for another day, I suppose that's grand.

But after that, you should really be putting them in for the wash regardless of wether or not they smell.

1ZRed wrote: »
    Whenever I take a shower I just can't go back into my old clothes. It just kind of defeats the purpose and you don't feel fresh. Fair enough if all you do is throw on your worn jeans for another day, I suppose that's grand.

But after that, you should really be putting them in for the wash regardless of wether or not they smell.

Well I dont only wash them when they smell. If I'm putting on a wash I'll throw in whatever regardless of smell. But if I have enough jocks and socks and shirts to do me the week then I wont do a wash and I'll get extra use out of the jeans.

Thanks. So..... ya upto anything later ? :cool:

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I wash my clothes, including jeans, after one wear. I hate the thought of wearing clothes with stale sweat in them.

What I spend on washing powder I save by not buying deodorant. Deodorant only masks the smell of sweat so I prefer to have a shower and put on clean clothes every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

I just don't get why there would be a smell of sh1t off your jeans at all no matter how long you wear them!!!

Do you not use toilet roll or is there lack of muscle control or something:eek:

There are people you can see if the latter is the case:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

I wash my clothes, including jeans, after one wear. I hate the thought of wearing clothes with stale sweat in them.

What I spend on washing powder I save by not buying deodorant. Deodorant only masks the smell of sweat so I prefer to have a shower and put on clean clothes every day.

You still need deodorant/Anti-perspirant. The smell of fresh sweat is a big no no. Spray please.

I bet you have long hair:P

jessiejam wrote: »
    I just don't get why there would be a smell of sh1t off your jeans at all no matter how long you wear them!!!

Do you not use toilet roll or is there lack of muscle control or something:eek:

There are people you can see if the latter is the case:P

Farts over time make your pants smell of ****, this is a known fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭dmc17

Q. When is a jeans not a jeans?

A.
    When it's a pair of f**king jeans!

:)

My boxers form a protective layer between my arse and my jeans. And because im not five years old, I don't spill stuff or get stains on my jeans.

Ye lot must have nasty, scabby, pus-oozing legs to need to wash your jeans after one or two wears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭dmc17

My boxers form a protective layer between my arse and my jeans. And because im not five years old, I don't spill stuff or get stains on my jeans.

Ye lot must have nasty, scabby, pus-oozing legs to need to wash your jeans after one or two wears.

Is this where you get them? :D

Advertisement