Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just booked GTA5

• 15-09-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Just put a fiver on GTA 5 in gamestop in Bray.

Anyone else looking forward to it? I was going to get the GTA: liberty city game to pass time but it didn't look that good on the back. Anyone think it's good?

I got Max Payne 3 and Deus Ex: Revolution to pass time untill it comes out. Deus Ex is only 11 quid in Gamestop in Bray. It's old I know but if ya wanted to get it when it came out but opted for something else like I did, it's worth getting now!

- Sponge25 :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Why would you do that ?....
    GTA IV was the worst in the series so far,
    I've no doubt it will be a decent game , but it will be 60-70 at least.
    Not a day one purchase for me

Advise you go get Saints Row 2/3 and Sleeping Dogs if you haven't already.
    All are far superior to GTA4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Sponge25 wrote: »

Anyone else looking forward to it? I was going to get the GTA: liberty city game to pass time but it didn't look that good on the back. Anyone think it's good?

I got Max Payne 3 and Deus Ex: Revolution to pass time untill it comes out. Deus Ex is only 11 quid in Gamestop in Bray. It's old I know but if ya wanted to get it when it came out but opted for something else like I did, it's worth getting now!

- Sponge25 :)
    You do realise GTA V won't be out until like, May next year, right? I think you're going to need more than Max Payne 3 and Deux Ex to pass the time. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Sponge25

gizmo wrote: »
    You do realise GTA V won't be out until like, May next year, right? I think you're going to need more than Max Payne 3 and Deux Ex to pass the time. :o

Ah no way? I didn't ask yer man when it was coming out cause I assumed if they were taking pre-orders it'd be out in 2-3 months max. Anyways, i'm gonna get Sleeping Dogs when I get paid next week!

I forgot my xbox live password, how do I get it back!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Why would you do that ?....
    GTA IV was the worst in the series so far,
    I've no doubt it will be a decent game , but it will be 60-70 at least.
    Not a day one purchase for me

Advise you go get Saints Row 2/3 and Sleeping Dogs if you haven't already.
    All are far superior to GTA4

+1

Since when did this site become a blog :confused:

• Advertisement

This thread isn't a blog, it's a discussion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

This thread isn't a blog, it's a discussion!

Its not really.... since we already have a GTAV thread. ;)

We don't have one about me booking it though.

Man we're just discussing something, if ya wanna join in fine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Has there been a release date set?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,318 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

No release date yet, traditionally Rockstars big games are released late april/may.
    Have to say i find it very funny your boasting about pre-ordering it and yet have no idea when its released

You'd think one of the first things you'd ask when preordering a game is when the release date is going to be.

GTA IV was a weak addition to the series, especially considering the heights they reached with San Andreas. I'm playing Saints Row the Third right now to tide me over until Borderlands 2 is released and it's everything GTA IV should have been - it's absolutely bat**** crazy and tonnes of fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,540 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Games Forum >> GTA Forum.

I just had a spare fiver and I put it on it. I assumed if they were taking pre-orders there was a release date and i'd find the date on google when I got home :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Assumptions are the mother of all fúck ups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm playing Saints Row the Third right now to tide me over until Borderlands 2 is released and it's everything GTA IV should have been - it's absolutely bat**** crazy and tonnes of fun!
    I didn't like the saints row series at all, too catoonie for my liking would rate GTA IV much higher simply down to the driving. GTA was always a driving game to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Euros may not even be a currency by the time its released.

Advertisement