Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retake Module

Options
  • 15-09-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I failed to pass a 5 credit module during my repeat exams, and I was instructed to retake the module when I got my results. I earned 55 credits in second year.

Does this mean i'll have to repeat the year and only take the 1 module or will I be allowed to carry the module into 3rd year?

Any help with this would be great, I'm waiting for college to get back to me after the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

goreyguy wrote: »
    I failed to pass a 5 credit module during my repeat exams, and I was instructed to retake the module when I got my results. I earned 55 credits in second year.

Does this mean i'll have to repeat the year and only take the 1 module or will I be allowed to carry the module into 3rd year?

Any help with this would be great, I'm waiting for college to get back to me after the weekend.
    It depends on the course and also possibly on whether or not 3rd year is final year in your course

Advertisement