Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Haired Jack Russell

• 15-09-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All,

My parents are looking to get a long haired jack russell for the family house. Just wondering where I would go about trying to find one. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blondes have more fun

snip

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mweez

hi, just signed up to boards and seen this post. I know of a beautiful long haired jack russell female looking to be rehomed. She is 18 mths old, affectionate, clever and loves nothing more to be snuggled up and be pettd.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gonzp

Where abouts is she situated and do you have any pictures... Is she neutered and why does she need to be re-homed... Thanks a mill...

She's not neutered....there are 2 dogs in the family and they no longer get along...situated in Dublin...i will try to gt picture up

she's is in dublin....not neutered....2 dogs in the family and they no longer get along

• Advertisement
Advertisement