Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG Portfolio

• 15-09-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could get a sample version or even last years' portfolio of the Student Assignment? I only want to look at the layout, what to do in each Output page and what kind of standard it should be in. I know it's supposed to be in a very high standard but honestly I don't know how high is it supposed to be..
    T4 doesn't offer the kind I'm looking for.. I only want a file with a max of 14 pages for the DCG assignment, nothing more or less.

Regards,
    Jamie

P.S. Could the portfolio be the higher level option please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

http://t4.ie/dcg_student_assignment.html

This is what you are looking for, it explains in detail exactly what is required and gives some ideas on what to do.

Don't go around looking for someone elses, the whole thing about the DCG project is that you have to understand what you are required to do, looking at someone else's project will not give you this understanding, reading this booklet will.

Advertisement