Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Pre Season Week 1 *Saturday-Wednesday*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

ibmax wrote: »
    Hey Rob, apols forgot about this and never saw the earlier post. Struggling to find time tonight and tomorrow so you work away without me. I haven't managed to join the league yet so you should just be up against the cpu

Hey man,

Can do late tonight around 10ish if that suits you?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Hey Rob, apols forgot about this and never saw the earlier post. Struggling to find time tonight and tomorrow so you work away without me. I haven't managed to join the league yet so you should just be up against the cpu

Hey man,

Can do late tonight around 10ish if that suits you?

Fraid not. I'm out till about 11 tonight and it's a bit late at that stage with work in the morning. Out all night tomorrow too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Fraid not. I'm out till about 11 tonight and it's a bit late at that stage with work in the morning. Out all night tomorrow too

Pity man, was looking forward to playing someone new.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think we need to have an announcement about scheduling. If a person hasn't replied within the first three days then the urgent person should be allowed to play the cpu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I should be able to play some time between 4pm and 8pm today if that's any use to you?

Working at 8pm tonight, hopefully be awake by 4pm so free in between.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Raoul wrote: »
    I think we need to have an announcement about scheduling. If a person hasn't replied within the first three days then the urgent person should be allowed to play the cpu.

It's in the rules already :)

SantryRed wrote: »
    It's in the rules already :)

Yeah but unfortunately people need reminders about things :)

Also - "I am available to play right now" shouldn't count towards trying to play the game. There is no problem with saying that but its not really scheduling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I assume its ok that I play the CPU as Mike wont be getting the game until Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

empacher wrote: »
    Working at 8pm tonight, hopefully be awake by 4pm so free in between.

Not going to be able for this tonight before 8, how are you fixed tomorrow? Working at 8 again? I'm home around 5 tomorrow if you want to try and squeeze it in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm going to play against the Seahawks in about 30 mins, haven't heard from Eli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Not going to be able for this tonight before 8, how are you fixed tomorrow? Working at 8 again? I'm home around 5 tomorrow if you want to try and squeeze it in.

working at half 9 tomorrow, shall we say 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Hey Pacfish, I can play Over the next 2 hours if it suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭PacFish

Colts wrote: »
    Hey Pacfish, I can play Over the next 2 hours if it suits?

Not sure if I'll be able to get on. When you hadn't replied earlier I figured something had come up. Get me put on autopilot if you want as I'm only 50/50 as to whether I'll get on.

PacFish wrote: »
    Not sure if I'll be able to get on. When you hadn't replied earlier I figured something had come up. Get me put on autopilot if you want as I'm only 50/50 as to whether I'll get on.

I can stick you on autopilot in about twenty min if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭PacFish

I can stick you on autopilot in about twenty min if you want

Up to colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

Hey Pacfish, sorry for the late notice but I can play in the next hour if it suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

empacher wrote: »
    working at half 9 tomorrow, shall we say 7?

Ah crap didn't see this.

I'm pretty flexible over the next few days now so tell me when is good for you and I'll try and make it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

If this is yer pre season game won't ye miss it if ye don't play tonight as the league is advancing tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If someone has the time, would they be able to stick up pre season week 2 fixtures thread just like the style of this one? It's Thursday to Sunday.

Going to advance the league in about an hour.

• Advertisement

Going to advance the league in about an hour.

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

@HowAreWe : Where'd your post go ? :)

I could play tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

brianon wrote: »
    @HowAreWe : Where'd your post go ? :)

I could play tomorrow morning.

yeah bud I realized i posted in the wrong thread! haha

Tomorrow morning is fine but it'll have to be fairly early if that's alright. i'm talking between 9 and 11 Pm me anyway bud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

9:40 am ok ?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

brianon wrote: »
    9:40 am ok ?

yeah perfect.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads I'm locking this as its for the last game week..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement