Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best chinese in waterford

Options
  • 15-09-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I'm looking for a chinese that does a nice chicken breast dish! The chicken needs to be moist but not greasy/slimey! It needs to be just like the way a roast chicken is cooked. Kongs was the best I found so far but it was just a little bit too dry.

yes i am fussy and i am starving!!! HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i always get the treasure inn up ballybricken they do nice chicken dishes

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

the happy garden do a chicken curry with a full chicken breast like it's been roasted ... very tasty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Silver star up be the cleaboy is a deadly chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Cant go wrong with the imperial garden on the cork road
    Silver star up be the cleaboy is a deadly chinese.
    Got glass in a curry there once. Never went back. Got a free curry for me trouble though:-P I was only in secondary so seemed like a great deal at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Can go wrong with the imperial garden on the cork road

Got glass in a curry there once. Never went back. Got a free curry for me trouble though:-P I was only in secondary so seemed like a great deal at the time

Jaysus thats odd. Nice one getting a free curry in the end though haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

That place on the cork road must have got a new chef or something. The food changed a good bit and portions are a lot bigger. Way nicer now.

Went in first and wasnt a fan. Said id never go back. Just happened to go back again with someone else and was very surprised at the big difference.

Advertisement