Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 repair

• 15-09-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Anyone know where I could get the disc tray repaired on my Xbox 360 in Limerick. I dropped it into a place just off the top of William Street, not advisable..

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You might want to ask in the Xbox Forum they folks there might be able to help out quickly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

what exactly is wrong with it
    I used to repair them in my spare time.
    Honestly there are no shops in limerick that really know what there doing in regard to consoles,
    If you want it fixed your as well off finding a private person who really knows what there doing
    I think my old website crappy as it was is still there and has some great info on fixing these problems properly www.limerick360repair.tk

Advertisement