Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Season Week 1

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lukebray wrote: »
    Just like CJ2K in real life! :O

Sad but true!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

SantryRed wrote: »
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Is the week being advanced today?

Tonight,

How did my CPU Redskins do?

Bad buzz man.... RG3 injured for 26 weeks wit torn ACL........................ :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Have we to cut players before the week is advanced or is it just before the regular season. According to madden website I have 63 players

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

SantryRed wrote: »
    Tonight,

Ben, can you hold off advancing till about 11pm? I need to accept the invite and only have a few small windows this evening to do so. Want to try and get it done before the week is advanced. Given the number of bugs i'm genuinely convinced the CPU will cut McFadden if the opportunity presents!!!

Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ibmax wrote: »
    Ben, can you hold off advancing till about 11pm? I need to accept the invite and only have a few small windows this evening to do so. Want to try and get it done before the week is advanced. Given the number of bugs i'm genuinely convinced the CPU will cut McFadden if the opportunity presents!!!

Thanks

:cool::cool::cool:
    Advance the league!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement