Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Draft Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Pick 32 and 33 are hardly superstars

Yeah but could be exactly what someone is looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

My bad, that's what I get for trusting Berty, must be the dementia setting in
    Its catching :pac:

Was certain that I read it was going to be snake. On reading the first post it could not made be any clearer, my bad :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Can't pick up free agent on my phone, stupid EA website. Away for weekend so it will be Sunday before pick him up online

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Can't pick up free agent on my phone, stupid EA website. Away for weekend so it will be Sunday before pick him up online

Do you know who you want? Post him on the thread so we can move on

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Do you know who you want? Post him on the thread so we can move on
    Already done that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Kendall Teeny Utopia

Texans take wr mike Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Miners take Andre Gurode C 81.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Pick 32 and 33 are hardly superstars

But they could be players in the 80's, not superstars for Packers/Patriots/49ers but bloody team captains for the Browns!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Bengals sign L.Stepehns-Howling - HB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons sign David Buehler K. Matt Bryants 88KPW was pathetic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

your pick empacher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

HowAreWe wrote: »
    your pick empacher

pmd him yesterday, think he works nights though so could be a while

Should we be speeding this up?
    Regular season starts Monday and not even finished the first round

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Picked WR lavelle Hawkins ovr was 80, coming as 72 on depth chart.

Notyalc666 your turn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Browns are still cpu. think they picked up a free.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

empacher wrote: »
    Picked WR lavelle Hawkins ovr was 80, coming as 72 on depth chart.

Notyalc666 your turn

Sorry just home from work, eagles pick tony pashos rt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

The packers have signed RT Stacey Andrews.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

You pm pudsy nelbert? Two picks left till end of first round. Is there a plan to speed up the process for the second round?

gufc21 wrote: »
    You pm pudsy nelbert? Two picks left till end of first round. Is there a plan to speed up the process for the second round?

Yeah we will have to sort something out. If we could get the next two picks done today, we could do the next round over the course of the gameweek.

I'll make a pick in an however so

• Advertisement

Ravens take a kicker, who's name escapes me at the moment :pac:
    Can someone pm Dave? On the phone it's pretty difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

He obviously made a great impression on you. Coach Pudsy: Hey,..you....ummm eerrrrr, you with the foot get over here.

Patriots take reserve LB Ernie Sims. Am only getting a white blank screen instead of the the player profile page up. Will have to sign him tonight.

HeartOfTheCity you are on the clock.
    Pacfish's replacement/ St Louey :D you are on deck.

PM sent to HOTC

To get things moving, and to finish before we start the regular season I would suggest putting a time limit on the second round selections.

To speed things up, if the next 5 guys send a list of their top 5 free agents to the commissioners in advance of their deadline

Would suggest something along the lines of the below schedule:

By Thursday 6pm: Picks 31-27 should be in
    By Thursday midnight: Picks 26-21 should be in
    By Friday 6pm: Picks 20-15 should be in
    By Friday midnight: Picks 14-8 should be in
    By Saturday midnight: Picks 7-1 should be in
    By Sunday 4pm (before games): Missed picks in
    After that: Free-for-all

Anyone who misses their deadline gets put to the bottom of the pile.
    This way we have Sunday to finalise our rosters before regular season starts Monday

Anyway, just a suggestion. What do people think?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Seems perfectly reasonable. A lot of the pfl lads have opted out of the second round of FA I'd say mostly because it takes too long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Seems perfectly reasonable. A lot of the pfl lads have opted out of the second round of FA I'd say mostly because it takes too long
    Its actually because there is no-one left that makes sense to sign combined with the fact that some teams are up against their salary cap and unable to sign !

Yeah Rob that's perfect people can start sending me their picks asap. As berty said a lot of people probably won't take anyone. I know I won't be as it will put me over the salary cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

To get things moving, and to finish before we start the regular season I would suggest putting a time limit on the second round selections.

To speed things up, if the next 5 guys send a list of their top 5 free agents to the commissioners in advance of their deadline

Would suggest something along the lines of the below schedule:

By Thursday 6pm: Picks 31-27 should be in
    By Thursday midnight: Picks 26-21 should be in
    By Friday 6pm: Picks 20-15 should be in
    By Friday midnight: Picks 14-8 should be in
    By Saturday midnight: Picks 7-1 should be in
    By Sunday 4pm (before games): Missed picks in
    After that: Free-for-all

Anyone who misses their deadline gets put to the bottom of the pile.
    This way we have Sunday to finalise our rosters before regular season starts Monday

Anyway, just a suggestion. What do people think?

Great idea should have been flagged whe it was suggested it Monday rather than now though.I'm on nights so sleeping through day. Only reason I spotted thread was cause some window cleaner rang doorbell....

Everyone's been on notice that we were going to speed up the second round to make sure we finished in time for regular season I think.

Suppose we can PM the first guys up to let them know in case they don't see the thread.
    EDIT: Just PM'd first group to direct them towards thread.

And anyone like Berty or Raoul who won't be making a pickup, can post here so we know to skip certain spots

FA%2520Draft%2520Order.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Just on this now but I don't know fair this is lads. I think everyone should at least get a days notice. Make the first picks from Friday midday. Then Friday 6pm. Then Sat midday. Sat 6pm. Sun midday. Sun 6pm.

Would probably be a lot fairer?

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Just on this now but I don't know fair this is lads. I think everyone should at least get a days notice. Make the first picks from Friday midday. Then Friday 6pm. Then Sat midday. Sat 6pm. Sun midday. Sun 6pm.

Would probably be a lot fairer?

Well what about giving the first group until maybe 11 tonight as that will give them a whole day to see the thread and make their pick. As if they are at work now they won't get a proper chance to see the FAs available, you are probably right it isn't fair.

Then the second group until 7 pm tomorrow. Third have until 11 and the next day the same. Most people work 9-5 or around that so this way would give people a fair amount of chance to get on the xbox and see.

Or even:
    Group 1: all day today
    Group 2: All day Friday
    Group 3: Saturday
    Group 4: Sunday until 6
    Group 5: Sunday evening

Edit - Rob don't skip over me yet. I will reevaluate my team before my slot and see if there is anything I can rejig or if there is anything worth going for on the FA

Advertisement