Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Draft Order

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Suprised to see Sammie Hill DT available, snapped him up

My 4-3 is looking good

Strong rumours abound that Senneca Wallace is going to make a return to Cleveland!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

made 1 signing a RT that i want to move to centre.

mike still waiting on Farrior ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

made 1 signing a RT that i want to move to centre.

Did something similar, signed RT I wanted to play RG but doesn't seem to let me do it.
    Seems they separate interior linemen and tackles in the depth chart so you have RG/LG/C inter-changable and RT/LT, but no crossover allowed.

Was off at cinema and got back at 00:05 last night, signed couple random free agents.

Also on contracts lads, don't use the website. I made an offer (a generous one) to one of my players that I didn't even get a response to, he's just unavailable now and will leave as FA. Everyone I offered to in the game is either 'Signed' or 'Negotiating'.
    That website is awful in so many ways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

mike still waiting on Farrior ;)

It was done this morning

Ross Tucker already speculating I'm going to be sacked :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mikemac1 wrote: »
    It was done this morning

Ross Tucker already speculating I'm going to be sacked :(

He's not showing up on the website, will check when im on xbox later, cheers mike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Don't trust the website, doesn't show all FA's

Also, it's crap and unreliable.

Advertisement