Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pump/electric shower options

• 15-09-2012 7:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,778 CMod ✭✭✭✭

i should soon be moving into a house which has an old electric (i.e. heater) shower installed, and i was wondering what is the best option as regards replacing it?
    there is currently room for only one shower in the house (an issue i will be attending to in the longer term), and i'd prefer not to be limited to using a cold water feed for an electric shower if there is hot water in the tank during the winter months, but then it's not extremely efficient to have to heat the immersion during the summer to shower.

is there any single box solution which can heat from a cold water input, or switch to a pumped hot water option when the hot water is available?

Advertisement