Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Wigan 3 November

Options
  • 15-09-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi lads,

Im thinking of getting a package (flights, accomodation, match tickets) for my brother for his birthday.

Do any of you know the chances of this fixture changing to a Sunday with Spurs playing in the Europa league?

Thanks in advance,
    Joycer.

p.s can any of you recommend a good site that does the packaage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

joycer wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Im thinking of getting a package (flights, accomodation, match tickets) for my brother for his birthday.

Do any of you know the chances of this fixture changing to a Sunday with Spurs playing in the Europa league?

Thanks in advance,
    Joycer.

There;s no Euuropa game the week before so the fixture wont be changed at this stage.
    As for packages Spurs do them via Thomas Cook (without teh flights) hotel and match tickets. https://secure.thomascooksport.com/booking.php?id=8070&m=f&ac=thddm_0612

Personally I wouldnt bother with a package you'd pick up a couple of tickets for that game easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    There;s no Euuropa game the week before so the fixture wont be changed at this stage.
    As for packages Spurs do them via Thomas Cook (without teh flights) hotel and match tickets. https://secure.thomascooksport.com/booking.php?id=8070&m=f&ac=thddm_0612

Personally I wouldnt bother with a package you'd pick up a couple of tickets for that game easily enough.

I agree. I wouldn't bother with the package deal, I'd get everything seperately as you shouldn't have any problem getting tickets for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

I agree with Hatch.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 joycer

Thanks lads,

I will look into getting everything seperately so.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thanks lads,

I will look into getting everything seperately so.

They go on general sale on thursday morning so be on phone sharpish to make sure you get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 allout123

Hello Every1, new to this site & to forums in general =),

got marrried recently and hoping to go to London for 3nts break. 3-6th Nov (have to save few more bobs for sunshine honeymoon)

I just spotted there are few tickets for Wigan game on 3rd Nov, my hubby would be delighted if i could surprise him with match tickets for his birthday nxt week.

We are provisionally booked in the Radison at Stansted Airport, just picked this as we could the the train straight after the flight, leave him go the spurs shop, watch the match, then back train back to the hotel.

What Id like to know is ....... Is this hotel a ridiculous option to stay the sunday & monday also & is it straight forword to get train from airport to tottenham.

Hopefully we will find a few supporters at airport and follow them ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

allout123 wrote: »
    Hello Every1, new to this site & to forums in general =),

got marrried recently and hoping to go to London for 3nts break. 3-6th Nov (have to save few more bobs for sunshine honeymoon)

I just spotted there are few tickets for Wigan game on 3rd Nov, my hubby would be delighted if i could surprise him with match tickets for his birthday nxt week.

We are provisionally booked in the Radison at Stansted Airport, just picked this as we could the the train straight after the flight, leave him go the spurs shop, watch the match, then back train back to the hotel.

What Id like to know is ....... Is this hotel a ridiculous option to stay the sunday & monday also & is it straight forword to get train from airport to tottenham.

Hopefully we will find a few supporters at airport and follow them ha ha

It is a nice hotel and relatively handy for White Hart Lane. Just get the train from Stansted to Tottenham Hale (every 15 mins) or Northumberland Park (less frequently) and from there follow the supporters. From Tottenham hale it is approx 30 mins walk, from Northumberland it is only 5 mins or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 allout123

Thanks , will keep that hotel in mind, tickets were gone when went to book them :( but on the brightside looking for a kind member who cant go to Liverpool game in Nov now instead to help me out getting 2 tickets.
    Thank You for your advice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Just bought four tickets tonight for the Wigan game. There are very few left but there are still a few options to sit together in the West Stand if you move quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hi lads,

Thanks in advance,
    Joycer.

you get sorted, ticket on general sale?
    Let me know if you need help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 joycer

Hi Mullo76,

Yeah I got sorted, I joined the spurs website and got the tickets from there.
    I also got the flights and accomodation for a lot cheaper than those travel packages.

Thanks for the advice and info in here, its very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hi Mullo76,

Yeah I got sorted, I joined the spurs website and got the tickets from there.
    I also got the flights and accomodation for a lot cheaper than those travel packages.

Thanks for the advice and info in here, its very helpful.

great stuff

Advertisement