Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Satanic Church

• 15-09-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Anyone know if there are any satanists around Ireland, places that they gather in and how you would join? I find the whole thing very interesting. And if you are a practising satanist then what is it like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Anyone know if there are any satanists around Ireland, places that they gather in and how you would join? I find the whole thing very interesting. And if you are a practising satanist then what is it like?
    It's ok, apart from naked tuesdays. And the whole chicken thing is a bit weird, to be honest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Spongebob on Mandy....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

We're all Satanists .... did you not that ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Every Sunday, times vary from parish to parish.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭Knight who says Meh

If you play a Daniel O'Donnell record backwards at 33 RPm.........

it sounds better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

The Wages of Sin are Death.

On the bright side, the hours are whatever suits ye, it's good craic and ye get to meet some decent heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'm a practising satinist. No cotton pyjamas in my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

There is a mass at boards beers if you want to attend, just come to the pub in a toga, you will see us there.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

it sounds better

Thats a well known fact.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I have a devil suit with horns but it's shrunk a bit in the wash .

It's great craic sticking the 3 pronged spear into newbies

poke poke poke ...

• Advertisement

Can't be any worse than the pedos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I am an atheist devil worshipper, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I know a guy that says he's a Satanist. Don't know enough about it to say whether or not he's full of crap. He's a perfectly nice chap though, and on the few occasions he's talked to me about the subject I was left feeling that the whole thing is very misunderstood by the majority of people. They're into indulgence rather than abstinence as most other 'religions' hold up as a vital attribute. To me it just seems like an antithesis to the hypocritical preachings of organised churches etc.

Still wouldn't be my bag though. It goes in the 'ignore' pile with all the other positions of faith.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Fixed your name... for I sincerely doubt you're that rebel/rocker you allude to.

Try the meTallica thread, may get more change from those suckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The satanic bible is worth a read, it's hysterically funny. It's in bookshops. Seriously hilarious stuff. It does go down the whole women are objects route, so I doubt it speaks for all of them, or even half.

Fixed your name... for I sincerely doubt you're that rebel/rocker you allude to.

Try the meTallica thread, may get more change from those suckers

I dont get it, wasnt trying to be a rebel or a rocker, just inquiring about satanism and what its like.

Funny how you instantly connected satanism with rockers.....

The satanic bible is worth a read, it's hysterically funny. It's in bookshops. Seriously hilarious stuff. It does go down the whole women are objects route, so I doubt it speaks for all of them, or even half.

Might actually give it a read, sounds pretty messed up though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

it sounds better

Nah, that only works with New Kids On The Block

Funny how you instantly connected satanism with rockers.....

funny how, I'm only highlighting what youre doing

• Advertisement

No you're not, you're highlighting what you think I'm doing, and you're wrong.

I think the OP has watched to many horror movies, I would imagine devil worship is a tiny fringe among the mentally retarded, who think its an easy way to get their hole.

To worship the devil you have to believe in god.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

The devil told me to back the fook up,

Colmustard wrote: »
    I think the OP has watched to many horror movies, I would imagine devil worship is a tiny fringe among the mentally retarded, who think its an easy way to get their hole.

well I think thats different than actual satanism? not sure but I heard satanism was about rejecting all idols? don't quote me on that though :P

No you're not, you're highlighting what you think I'm doing, and you're wrong.

no, you see it as identikit - you have a tattoo on your neck, saying only god can judge you...

Nope to worship the devil you need to believe in him, god is for playing cards with.

no, you see it as identikit - you have a tattoo on your neck, saying only god can judge you...

now you're just not making sense

well I think thats different than actual satanism? not sure but I heard satanism was about rejecting all idols? don't quote me on that though :P

No that's protestism I suppose the same thing really as satinism, but I was at my nephews christening in one of their crypts and their was no catholic baby sacrificed to baal and no orgy afterwards.

Much to my disappointment I will add. Just another fukcen mass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

As a kid I used to worship Satan, especially when he came down the chimney every Xmas and leave me presents.

• Advertisement

No that's protestism I suppose the same thing really as satinism, but I was at my nephews christening in one of their crypts and their was no catholic baby sacrificed to baal and no orgy afterwards.

Much to my disappointment I will add. Just another fukcen mass.

Sounds like a big let down tbh :(

old hippy wrote: »
    As a kid I used to worship Satan, especially when he came down the chimney every Xmas and leave me presents.

your lucky, he made me kill people, with my spoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

old hippy wrote: »

I always worshipped Dog, it's a central part of being dyslexic.

I was once accused of been satan by an american. She was armed to and i was terrified, we still had sex though. Yeah my mickey is satan, back then it totally possessed me.

Better the devil you know, jim

Kurz wrote: »
    I always worshipped Dog, it's a central part of being dyslexic.

I worshipped dyslexic, my dog told me this was the way to go.

he said woof woof warf woof sausages, he is never wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Slurryface

You can find them on the net just type in
    www.labourparty.ie
    www.finegael.ie
    www.fiannafail.ie
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I recently had a conversation with a former high ranking member of the Irish Freemason movement.

He is currently "agnostic on the verge of atheism but honestly just don't give a **** anymore".

When he joined he was an Anglican, he father was a vicar.

Anyway, he said for the first 15year ish it was all harmless if a bit odd at times but as he moved up the ranks it got weirder and weirder.

When you join you have to profess a belief in "a God" it doesn't matter what faith, you just have to believe in God, after that, religion isn't mentioned at meetings etc ever. However, as you go through the ranks, at a certain level the higherarchy "reveal" "secrets of the craft" to you in drips and drabs which eventually leads to them revealing that masons worship satan, they sacrifice animals, loads of other weird stuff. He said he never believed a word of it but had been a member for so long and it was such a big part of his life and social circle he just went along with it.

Eventually left because it got too weird for him when he was in his 60's.

He's in his 70's now.

Lovely man, was an interesting story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

And if you are a practising satanist then what is it like?

Hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

• Advertisement

are people who dont believe in Satan called Sathiests ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,649 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Slurryface wrote: »
    You can find them on the net just type in
    www.labourparty.ie
    www.finegael.ie
    www.fiannafail.ie
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are not funny

Seaneh wrote: »
    I recently had a conversation with a former high ranking member of the Irish Freemason movement.

He is currently "agnostic on the verge of atheism but honestly just don't give a **** anymore".

When he joined he was an Anglican, he father was a vicar.

Anyway, he said for the first 15year ish it was all harmless if a bit odd at times but as he moved up the ranks it got weirder and weirder.

When you join you have to profess a belief in "a God" it doesn't matter what faith, you just have to believe in God, after that, religion isn't mentioned at meetings etc ever. However, as you go through the ranks, at a certain level the higherarchy "reveal" "secrets of the craft" to you in drips and drabs which eventually leads to them revealing that masons worship satan, they sacrifice animals, loads of other weird stuff. He said he never believed a word of it but had been a member for so long and it was such a big part of his life and social circle he just went along with it.

Eventually left because it got too weird for him when he was in his 60's.

He's in his 70's now.

Lovely man, was an interesting story.

That's very interesting, incidentally I was in Mt. Jerome cemetery today and saw lots of freemason graves with freemasonry symbols, some also had pentagrams on them. I took some pictures, I can PM them to you if your interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Sure, fire ahead.
    :)

I worshipped dyslexic, my dog told me this was the way to go.

he said woof woof warf woof sausages, he is never wrong.

This really is a far better deterrent than AA.

I just stabbed myself in the eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Derp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Derp

Pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Pants.
    Flaps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

I've been a member of many different cults both as a leader & a follower.

You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.

• Advertisement
Advertisement