Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plastic nozzles.

Options
  • 15-09-2012 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi, I am just enquiring if anyone knows where I could purchase plastic nozzles that are used as attachments for silicone and mastic products. (small cones about 4 inches long) I am looking for around 50,000 of them, I can get them in the u.k. through ebay but I would prefer to buy them in Ireland directly.
    Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

I know you said buy in Ireland, but if your a business you might want to look at a cheaper alternative so importing your own is an option, try alibaba or trade key for the products your looking for. I'm sure since your looking for a bulk amount you will get a good quote for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

50k is not a big number in injection moulding terms for a part of this weight, given the tooling costs. I would get a list of plastic injection moulders in Ireland from Enterprise Ireland and see if any have the tooling already, you could then just get a run on. There is company in Mayo that makes rosary beads and the jumbo plastic golf tees who are most likely to be your best chance here in Ireland.

Cheers

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Injection moulding companies in Ireland!

A J Precision Components Ltd
    Aclare Plastics Ltd
    Ardtech Industries Ltd
    Athlone Extrusions Ltd
    Automatic Plastics Ltd
    Embankment Plastics Ltd
    Inmo-Tech Ltd
    K Plastics Products Co Ltd
    Key Plastics Ltd
    M & Q Packaging Ltd
    Mergon International
    Nypro Ltd
    Protech Performance Plastics Ltd
    Quality Additives Ltd
    Streamstown Moulding Co Ltd
    Tool and Plastic Industries Ltd
    Total Plastic Solutions Ltd
    Trend Technologies Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

I would like to thank everyone for their advice it has been very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Avoncourt Plastics

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Just ring Sika and order them, they do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭joedared

50k ???? thats a huge amount.

Advertisement