Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

They arent touring

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I hope they dont play tbh since ill prob be down in Cork for this

http://www.indiependencefestival.com/line-up/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

There is absolutely 0 chance Daft Punk will play!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I expect Bastille or/and Imagine Dragons somewhere on the lineup... Bastille headlining Sea Sessions and I think Imagine Dragons are playing somewhere in England in the Summer so hopefully they come to Ireland :p Assassins Creed 3 made them famous !!

Just seen the post above about Cork festival... Bastille are playing there also so I expect them to make the trip to Oxegen the day or day after they play in Cork..

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

timmywex wrote: »
    There is absolutely 0 chance Daft Punk will play!
    Imagine they are and that's why they took so long to announce oxegen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 AviciioConnor

Avicii posted this an hour ago on facebook? Hardly a coincidence! ''Hey IRELAND! What do YOU think about the new album songs? I would love to hear YOUR thoughts specifically!

https://soundcloud.com/aviciiofficial/avicii-promotional-mix-2013

Hope to see you soon!''

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I know they won't be but if Daft Punk were playing I'd be queueing for my ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FrankLamar

On the website it says 'Strictly over 18s Garda ID/Passport required.'
    In the past it was 17+ wasn't? I'm literally 18 a month after oxegen will I have no chance of getting in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

FrankLamar wrote: »
    In the past it was 17+ wasn't? I'm literally 18 a month after oxegen will I have no chance of getting in?

They used to never really check with the 17 thing, but if it says 18 and they're not letting under 18s with an adult over twenty-whatever in you could be stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Ah you'll be grand as long as you dont look 12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

FrankLamar wrote: »

The below is from the FAQ on age restrictions from the website, so not sure which is right. Possibly the FAQ hasnt been updated however
    OXEGEN is strictly 17s and over only – ID required and will be checked rigorously before entry. Under 17s will only be admitted if accompanied by guardian/relative 25 years or over who will also be in attendance at the festival and will sign for and accept responsibility for said person. Policy will be strictly enforced – persons who purchase and ignore conditions will be refused entry with NO refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FrankLamar

timmywex wrote: »
    The below is from the FAQ on age restrictions from the website, so not sure which is right. Possibly the FAQ hasnt been updated however

Yeah the FAQ hasn't been updated only the home page has been updated pretty much.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea on Twitter someone asked the age question and they said its 18's or over

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

I expect Bastille or/and Imagine Dragons somewhere on the lineup... Bastille headlining Sea Sessions and I think Imagine Dragons are playing somewhere in England in the Summer so hopefully they come to Ireland :p Assassins Creed 3 made them famous !!

Just seen the post above about Cork festival... Bastille are playing there also so I expect them to make the trip to Oxegen the day or day after they play in Cork..

Would love to see Imagine dragons but they are in the US on the 30th July and Canada on the 3rd August

That's interesting because I would have thought they would have got alot of 17 year olds who had just done the leaving...

Yeah the FAQ just hasn't been updated, it said strictly 18+ in today's statement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Stone Roses are headlining

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Melion wrote: »

Source???

Interesting that bout elec pic and oxegen confirmed on the same day both with cheaper tix! Could be a great summer!

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Source???

Interesting that bout elec pic and oxegen confirmed on the same day both with cheaper tix! Could be a great summer!

From a reliable enough source. If im wrong, ill quote myself on Monday

From a reliable enough source. If im wrong, ill quote myself on Monday

I will as well :pac: :D

• Advertisement

very-interesing_o_149988.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

very-interesing_o_149988.jpg

They're not headlining.

They're not headlining.

Source?

Source?

How about a bet rather than worrying about a source?

How about a bet rather than worrying about a source?

A bet :D you're ok Chief.

A bet :D you're ok Chief.

You've a rock solid source though I thought???

You've a rock solid source though I thought???

If im wrong on Monday ill grovel to your superior knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

viv2 wrote: »
    Would love to see Imagine dragons but they are in the US on the 30th July and Canada on the 3rd August

Awww man my hopes have just been shattered :( ... Maybe they will play in Olympia some time (The o2 seems too big for them right now) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

Can't wait for Monday now, too long waiting for the line up! Avicii has to be a defo considering he asked Ireland what we thought of his new tunes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Awww man my hopes have just been shattered :( ... Maybe they will play in Olympia some time (The o2 seems too big for them right now) ...
    Sorry about that :o would love to see them myself...why didnt they play a proper gig here anyway...sorry ot i know.

What about Walk the Moon ? They dont have anything lined up for the start of Aug :confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement