Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

hi, anyone know if there is definitely lockers at it? can only find info from 2011 and theres no mention of lockers on the 2013 map...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Lockers? At Oxegen? HA! You'll be lucky if you get semi-clean toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

right better leave the phone at home so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭krazymuthafuka

Anyone know if they'll be selling drinks other than Heineken and wine? can you get spirits?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Anyone know if they'll be selling drinks other than Heineken and wine? can you get spirits?

Red bull and spirits in the red bull tent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Good crack so far

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

hi, anyone know if there is definitely lockers at it? can only find info from 2011 and theres no mention of lockers on the 2013 map...

There were lockers when I went four years ago anyway, so I'd say there'll still be there alright.

People on Facebook saying that there's been "5 stabbings" at Oxegen already... anyone got anything on this? Sounds made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Can anyone tell me if you can get a taxi from Oxegen?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

People on Facebook saying that there's been "5 stabbings" at Oxegen already... anyone got anything on this? Sounds made up.

I'm gonna guess that it's a rumor being spread by the same people who feel the need to reply to any of Oxegen's Facebook posts with the word "Stabfest".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

anyone have an update on how bad the much is up there? runners or wellies for a day tripper?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

fozz10 wrote: »
    anyone have an update on how bad the much is up there? runners or wellies for a day tripper?

No muck in the arena at all as it's only opening today. Lots of grass and today is meant to be sunny anyway. About 50% of the arena site is tarmac.

Bertser wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if you can get a taxi from Oxegen?

Anyone? Slightly urgent!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

well yeah, you can get taxis from anywhere you arrange to meet one by ringing a cab company. or walk out to the entrances/exits and have a look if there's taxis around....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

bennyl10 wrote: »
    3 stabbings, not 5. Times & RtE both reporting it..
    Bound to happen.

Link?

There's nothing on either website.

well yeah, you can get taxis from anywhere you arrange to meet one by ringing a cab company. or walk out to the entrances/exits and have a look if there's taxis around....

Thanks, only asking because the details given on the website are slightly confusing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Bound to happen.

incorrect info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Bound to happen.
    incorrect info

Fantasising about multiple stabbings is the work of a dark human being.

Personally, I hope it's a great success for everyone involved, and I hope everyone has the time of their lives.

Some people have just forgotten what it was like to be young. Sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

July 2011? Have the scumbags perfected time travel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

threein99 wrote: »
    July 2011? Have the scumbags perfected time travel?

Somebody posted it on ep thread. Only noticed the date after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

nocoverart wrote: »
    Somebody posted it on ep thread. Only noticed the date after.

Might be worth having a quick read of what you are posting links of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

threein99 wrote: »
    Might be worth having a quick read of what you are posting links of.

Yeah, but I deleted it straight away. I asked that person to remove the link on the EP forum. :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Just to make it clear- I'll be handing out category bans for people who post any rumours about Oxygen without a link to a source as evidence.

I think Boards has had enough trouble with that kind of thing, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

I live about 2 miles from Punchestown. Its absolutely lashing at the moment. Would hate to be out there, I'd imagine it will be a total mudbath. Feel sorry for anyone out in that!

To be fair though, when you're at Oxegen you don't really care about the weather. The rain is all part and parcel of the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

To be fair though, when you're at Oxegen you don't really care about the weather. The rain is all part and parcel of the fun.

rubbish. it's no fun when it rains at oxegen.

Bowlardo wrote: »
    rubbish. it's no fun when it rains at oxegen.

Huge gang of us went up in 2009, the campsite was a mudbath, we all had a great time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Huge gang of us went up in 2009, the campsite was a mudbath, we all had a great time.

Huge gang of us went to Primavera in the sunshine, not a patch of wet ground or mud anywhere. we all had a much better time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Huge gang of us went somewhere there a while ago as well, we had the best time.

Advertisement