Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 9900 .....appalling ****e

Options
  • 16-09-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭

I'm on my 3rd handset in as many months....
    A ball of ****e would be better..
    Do not buy or upgrade to this particular handset...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭moby2101

.. Non stop reboots... Carphonewarehouse gave me a 4th phone in less than 3 months...

RIM deny any software issues...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Have you tried upgrading the OS. I've had a 9900 since november of last year and have no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I find the 9900 to be a great device. Some vodafone customers were having issues with reboots if the device switched between 2G and 3G. Upgrading to latest OS is certainly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jossul1179

This is a software issue, not a Hardware issue. Getting your phone replaced will not fix it. If your software is 7.1 and below version 7.1.0.649 the phone will reboot from 3g to EDGE. Vodafone official software is at 7.1.0.342 which has the bug. You can easily download and update your phone to the new version.

Advertisement