Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

God I hate Ireland

• 16-09-2012 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Its not just us, its everybody. I thinks its patriotism. I hate patriotism, its going to kill everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

foff

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Then leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Everyone?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

hightimes1 wrote: »
    Its not just us, its everybody. I thinks its patriotism. I hate patriotism, its going to kill everyone.
    Hi Times. You might be right. You might also be high. Soo, patriotism. Not too fond of it then? That's not very patriotic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

It's Saturday ffs. Go out and get laid, get drunk or take a load of Class A's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

If you don't like it, feck off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Didn't you just start a thread in the Film Forum looking for strangers to go watch horror films with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'm going to try very hard to understand this: You hate Ireland, you have decided all of "us" also hate Ireland ("Us" being "Irish people"??) You think "its" patriotism - which is patriotism? Whose patriotism? Irish peoople, i.e. "us" or non-Irish people, i.ie "everybody"?

"It's going to kill everyone": what is? Patriotism, or everyone hating patriotism?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's hightime threads like these got banned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It's hightime threads like these got banned.

I see what you did there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

God doesn't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Self loathing paddy thread of the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Augmerson wrote: »
    I see what you did there.

There are times when subtlety doesn't work.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

ArtSmart wrote: »
    God doesn't care.

Yes i do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

ArtSmart wrote: »
    God doesn't care.

He hates Ireland too according to the internets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Just another troll, Guys. Nothing to see here; keep moving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Have you had a few?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hightimes1

Didn't you just start a thread in the Film Forum looking for strangers to go watch horror films with you?

Yep I did. I also replied to a thread saying that I almost died in a slurry pit when I was 6. And another thread saying that discriminating against people with tattoos was racist. Im just trying to to be consistent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Thinly veiled "My name is Fritz, I'm from Frankfurt" thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hightimes1

I dont mean I hate Ireland because its Ireland, I mean I hate countrys, I mean, isnt terrority and religion the biggest casuse of war since recorded history began? I just mean, maybe we should be the first to say, Ireland dosent matter, nothing matters, its all just imaginary borders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

I dont mean I hate Ireland because its Ireland, I mean I hate countrys, I mean, isnt terrority and religion the biggest casuse of war since recorded history began? I just mean, maybe we should be the first to say, Ireland dosent matter, nothing matters, its all just imaginary borders.
    AH NO DRINK THEN. THE JAMAICAN ROLLIES IS IT?

That's nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement