Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop Down bar has disappeared

• 16-09-2012 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

As the title says, I have the old-style Boards but the icons for forum categories e.g. Arts, Edu, Hosted just aren't there? Maybe this is just site maintenance or whatever.... Any help much appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

As the title says, I have the old-style Boards but the icons for forum categories e.g. Arts, Edu, Hosted just aren't there? Maybe this is just site maintenance or whatever.... Any help much appreciated :)

Please report bugs in Site Development in future, us techs are more likely to see it in there :)

There is an open thread in there for this bug. The automatic regeneration of the menus failed this morning, I regenerated them manually and they should be back now.

Danny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

They are not there for me (using chrome) :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,452 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As stated already, report bugs in Site Development.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement